В офисе народ рассылает “советы”, как можно поднять настроение всему офису
One Point Dares
- Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
- To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
- Leave your fly open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,
"Sorry, I really prefer it this way".
- Walk sideways to the photocopier.
- While riding in an elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
- When in elevator with one other person, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy..."
- Don't use any punctuation.
- Interrupt your conversation with someone by giving a huge ejected sigh.
- Use your highlighter pen on the computer screen.
Three Point Dares
- Say to your boss, "I like your style", wink, and shoot him with
- Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the
- Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
- Every time you get an email, shout ''email''.
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has got over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
- Keep hole punching your finger. Each time you do,shout, "dagnamit, it's happened again!". Then do it again.
- Introduce yourself to a new colleague as "the office bicycle". Then wink and pout.
- Call I.T. helpdesk and tell them that you can't seem to access any p*rnography web sites.
Five Point Dares
- At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself).
- Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
- For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Dave".
- Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two".
- When you've picked up a call, before speaking finish off some fake conversation with the words, ''she can abort it for all I care''.
- After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in: "The report's on your desk, Mon." Keep this up for one hour.
- In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!"
- At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again!"
- Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
- Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit; smash each biscuit with your fist.
- During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
Ну, это US-стайл, имхо.
Я встречал следующее в компаниях
One Point Dares: пункты 1, 4, 5 и 10
Three Point Dares: пункты 3, 4
Five Point Dares: пункт 10, 11
Post a Comment